Heart Health Day
Friday, Feb. 17, 8:30 -10:30 a.m.
Join us as we celebrate Heart Health month at the Giles Wellness Center, 140 Clendennin Rd, Narrows, VA. This event raises awareness about the dangers of heart disease and the steps you can take to reduce your risks. All Carilion Clinic employees, as well as the surrounding communities, are encouraged to participate as we promote awareness of the risks of heart disease.
- Cholesterol Screening and education (Call Carilion Direct to register @ 1-800-422-8482).
- Blood pressure screening and hypertension education.
- Smoking cessation education.
- Stroke awareness information.
- Exercise and fitness tips.
- Stress reduction information.
- Heart healthy food snacks.
- Diabetes education.
For more information about this event, please contact Stephanie Spencer @ 540-922-4294.
*$15 charge for Cholesterol Screening (no charge for Carilion Clinic employees)